The Tao of Tea, Organic Roasted Maté, 4.0 oz (115 g)
- Artisan Quality
- Pure Leaf Teas
- Famous South American Herb
- USDA Organic
- Brews 60 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our Maté is grown on a 100% organic, family farm where they roast the leaves to perfection.
Maté (Ilex Paraguariensis) is an evergreen plant of the holly family (Aquifoliaceae). The plant can reach heights of 10-12 meters, but is generally pruned to about 4-6 meters. Although the plant does produce small flowers and fruit, only the distinctive oval shaped leaves and stems are plucked for processing.
- When placing an order with a Visa / MasterCard through the LiqPay payment system (no commission)
- Transfer to Privat card (privat-privat no commission, from other banks at the rate)
- Through your personal account in the order history using LiqPay (no commission)
- Cash on delivery, the commission is paid by the recipient (only for New mail)
- Payment at the bank’s cash desk (the commission is calculated by the bank)
- We will deliver a smile along with the order
- All parcels are insured!
- Exceptionally original products *
- Goods only with a good period
- Refunds in case of cancellation
- Continuous development of service
* During production, suppliers periodically redesign packaging without notifying stores. Images are updated as soon as we receive information about their change. Product images are taken from suppliers or from an Internet resource if the supplier does not provide images.