Twinings, Lady Grey Black Tea, Decaffeinated, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- New Look, Same Great Taste
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Over 300 Years of Experience
- By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Tea and Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited, London
- Refreshing, Citrusy and Smooth
- Color – Bright, Clean, Amber
Uniquely ours, delight in the refreshing citrus fruit flavors of this one of a kind tea.
The Twinings of London story-In 1706, Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings continues to sell some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
This aromatic blend starts with teas carefully selected from distinct regions, each with their own unique characteristics. The light, mild taste originates from teas grown in the humid, subtropical climates of China and Central Africa, while low-grown teas from India provide its bright, amber color. Orange peel, lemon peel and other citrus fruit flavors are then added to yield a fresh, uplifting tea that just may become one of your new favorites.